Friday, May 20, 2005

GP Sitrep

Graduation Project is back on track for now. 2 weeks ago, I decided to go back to square 1. Taking inspiration from the conference in Melbourne. The funny thing is that it was my tutor that point out a design principle that I can used.

I was at that lecture.
I did notice the similiarity in our design methodology.
I was busy thinking how I can modify my version to make it more workable.
I did not think about taking inspiration from his and model mine after his.
I am too egoistic to learn.
It was my tutor that hint on the possibility of learning from the master.
I am wrong.
The project is so much stronger now.
May this be the last time I allow my ego to overshadow the path to knowledge.
I am thankful for the second chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home