Wednesday, April 15, 2009

3 Days MC


Bin in fatter & healthy days...
11:00am - feeling very cold & uncomfortable in office, bodily aches, left tosilities pain.


12:45pm - went to Kenko for massage & foot reflexology, hopeful that it will go away.


2:00pm - Mind is weakening, did the necessary arrangement, bail into a cab.


2:15pm - called parents, they have checked-in already.


2:30pm - Doc deliver the bad news - "it will take 2 - 3 days". Now I have a 3 days MC, I could not remember when is the last time a doctor gave me a 3 day MC, definitely not the SAF doc.... either I am very sick or the business is really bad....


3:00pm - Bought Duck rice and consume it diagonally on the sofa... it sucks...


Now should I go to work or not? "listen to your Body" the doc said when I told him about how I used to take cold shower to control fever in SAF. "the body is chilling yet you go and take cold shower, listen to your body" The doc reminded me again.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home